Who do you think you are?
Are you a leader and changemaker who wants to make a difference in the world? Do you have the courage to start with yourself?
Have you embraced a lifelong curiosity about yourself and the world?
Are you ready to achieve a whole sense of self-awareness so you are better equipped to transform the world around you?
For changemakers, people in transition and those who are professionally unfulfilled, purpose helps you decide how to invest your energy in the next chapter of your life.
For CEOs, managers and conscious business leaders, knowing your purpose helps you know how you relate to your business. Sometimes there is direct alignment between your purpose and your business and sometimes there is not.
If there is a disconnect, then you risk imposing your purpose onto your people and the company, which fragments ideas and results.
You’ll never know until you find your own purpose.
What do you need? What magic do you hold? I can help you:
- Develop a deeper relationship with yourself and others. This will help you navigate each moment with more curiosity than judgment.
- Gain clarity of direction and the momentum to get there. Once you know which way you’re pointed, you’ll find more meaningful roads to travel.
- Understand your own purpose to drive higher alignment with your organization’s purpose. This will help you better relate to your team and company so you do not impose your own purpose if there are times when it is not shared directly with your company.
- Experience synchronicity and competitive advantage. The more you live on purpose, the more you will see dots connecting in your life that lead to more opportunities, and the more you can maintain a clear head and heart to embrace those opportunities.
- Develop the clarity to say yes and the confidence to say no. Learn which parts of your life are most purposeful and which are not, and then develop and follow a plan to prioritize purpose in your life. Your purpose is already within you, so you’re already living by it to some extent. This applies directly to the sense of feeling like you are over-committed, because non-purposeful activities in your life drain energy rather than restore it.
- Hone your ability to make purposeful choices both large and small by fine tuning your intuition and learning how to listen to it. Once you know your purpose and your plan, it becomes clearer how to choose purpose in any given moment.
- Find wholeness that is greater than the sum of your parts, so you can bring your team closer together and practice a mindset of integration.
- Develop highly charged purpose language unique to you that will help guide you on a daily basis.
- Discover tools and practices for an ongoing deepening of your purpose over time.
- Learn to love yourself so you can share your greatest gifts with the world. Do you want to change your world? Start with yourself.
If I haven’t met you, I don’t know how I can help you or if purpose coaching is right for you right now. I’d love to have a conversation to see how I can help you grow.
Here are some questions to get us started:
Does your impact match your intentions?
Are you playing small?
You’re moving fast, but where are you going?
Are you ready to embrace the whole human experience?
What have you invited into your life to pull you away from this moment?
What would be different if you were invited to show up as your whole self?
If you don’t love yourself wholly, how can you truly love others?
Does the world happen to you and do you spend all day reacting to it?
What if you could be yourself all day long?